Botox, the world’s most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedure, provides an almost limitless selection of aesthetic options, many of which affect the face and forehead. The most common Botox injection, Botox face chart, locations and treatment zones should be recognizable to both first-time patients and professionals. A Botox face chart, such as the one illustrated and detailed here, is the greatest approach to achieve that familiarity.
Botox Face Chart: Where Should Botox Be Injected?
The following are the most frequent aesthetic concerns that Botox face chart treatments on the face might temporarily correct:
- Forehead (forehead lines) (forehead lines)
- Eyebrows (lateral eyebrow lift) (lateral eyebrow lift)
- Frown lines (also known as ’11’ lines)
- Feet of crows
- Lines for bunnies
- Gummy grin
- Smokers’ lines on the lips
- Lines for marionettes (sad smile ☹️)
- Chin dimples
- The platysmal bands
Each problem is associated with a certain location or zone of the Botox Face Chart:
- Forehead lines: Forehead lines might run the length of a patient’s forehead or be more prominent on one side.
- Eyebrow shaping/lifting: This Botox face chart treatment zone extends the length of the brow (above the top orbital bone) and typically encompasses both brows.
- Frown lines: This is a little treatment region between the brows in Botox face chart.
- Crow’s feet: This is another little treatment region around the eyes.
- Bunny lines: The “scrunchy” lines on either side of the nasal bridge and flare are treated in this area.
- Gummy smile: This treatment zone involves fine muscles that do not require much medicine and covers the immediate area of the mouth.
- Lip lines: This is another concentrated treatment zone that addresses the delicate muscles above the lips.
- Marionette lines: The “sad smile” lines on each side of the chin are treated using this treatment region.
- Dimpled chin: This compact area encompasses the middle of the chin, where collagen loss with age can exacerbate dimples and give them an uneven look.
- Platysmal bands: Although these neck lines are not strictly part of the face, they are visible from the front and are thus included in the list of popular facial aesthetic reasons for Botox face chart.